Friday, December 01, 2006


yoz peeps.. missed me? haha... a lot of peeps haven been tellin me i don seem to b online le.. n some ask if i am dead... lolz.. good news.. i am very much alive..

anw.. today is dam fun but tirin.. woke up at 8am... gt out of hse at 1015am.. rush down to bishan lib n return 5 out of e 7 lib books tt i borrowed.. lol.. e other 2 i lend my sis to read.. ya.. then run to harbourfront.. saw sheryl who tried to run into e NE line de mrt.. but cannot make it.. ya.. then go there i still 3mins early.. lol.. supposed to meet at 11am de.. then cons n tan alr there.. oh well.. next to come was yn.. then yy then ek then lia i tink. last is yj if i nt wrong..

then went vivo city.. go upstairs eat... i juz took some congee.. coz i realli nt hungry.. n its dam ex la... n salty.. then went walk arn... nth much to do.. debated on whether to watch movie.. but in e end also nv watch.. haha.. then go celeb b-day again.. omg.. i cant believe e no. of times i celeb my bday tis year la.. once is 1mth b4 my bday... second time on my bday.. n third time 2mths after my bday.. omt... lolz.. anw.. THZ GUYS N LUV YA!!!

er... then yj n cons zao.. e rest of us went to douby... go ps.. play arcade... n v scary.. coz yn was gg to step out of e escalator liao when her shoelace gt trapped in e escalator.. xia si ren... lucky nt trapped very deep.. then a lady pressed e stop button.. then wait for e mrt ppl to come.. n one of them juz yank e shoe out.. then all of us wah... coz all of us tried to yank oso cannot come out.. very scary.. next time muz b careful le.. coz i still wan my toe!!

then went arcade.. watch lia yn n ek play.. i conclude.. yn is very violent.. yup.. n next time go out wif ek n lia muz bring cap n ear plugs.. e 2 like little children like tt.. argue non-stop.. n their voice nt say very soft.. then after tt.. yn zao for piano.. e rest of us went to paradiz to pool.. hmm.. first rnd, me yy tan n ek play.. lia sit out.. n me n tan lost.. coz i tink tan accidentally shoot in e black ball in e middle of e game.. haha.. then next game.. took dam long.. (coz lia n ek spent a looot more time arguin) is me ek yy n lia.. me n yy in same grp.. third game.. ek zao.. me n lia team up.. n like 2nd or 3rd hits.. durin my turn.. i act wan break a grp of balls de.. dunno how come.. hit too hard.. black ball go in.. walao.. restart game.. then me n lia pair up again... then i begin to feel dam zai.. haha.. i tink 2 balls go in at same time har.. (both r my balls) then whack in 2 more of my balls then i clear table.. haha.. then left black de.. then missed.. tan n yy still gt a few left.. then my last ball.. feel dam proud.. haha.. e black ball was like in e middle of nowhere... so i juz heck n rebounce e black ball.. n e ball realli went into e hole i wanted it to go in.. i shock diao.. then dam dam happy.. haha

then we left.. coz 1hr liao.. then went to cineplex.. i go eat egg crepe.. coz i hungry le.. e congee was sooo little la.. a small bowl nia.. n cost $2.50... -.-"" then go shop arn a bit.. go tis fashion c c.. soo big la.. i am soo gg to go back there.. haha.. then i went tp... go lib for awhile.. then gang hao run into my sis n her bf.. lolz.. ya.. then met my mum.. then we go church.. then come hm.. then after dinner.. me n my sis went to j8.. go buy some stuff.. come home.. feel dam dead le.. haha..

n tmr gt to wake up early.. gg to ICA g collect passport.. next week i am gg to b dam tired.. n hectic.. go for bladin on mon, tue to thurs go chalet.. fri to next week wed go Bali.. haiz.. tired le.. cya.. bb!!

some pics

b-day cake from Breadtalk

me n kwok

e cake wif lighted candles

PINK x'Mas!!!

No comments: