Wednesday, December 13, 2006

11 dec cont'

went to c lots of monkeys n fruit bats.. e monkeys were runnn all over e place.. n we, aka me, my dad, grandfather, bro fed e monkeys..e rule there is jus feed don touch e monkeys.. e monkeys grab hold of hands like wat my younger sibs would to my dad's fingers.. v cute.. my sis was jus screamin n tryin to dodge e monkeys.. lolz.. n once... a monkey tot she had some peanuts n grab hold/ tug lightly on her pants.. then she jus scream n shriek tellin e monkey nt to pull her pants.. will drop... haha.. i lauffed till i wan beng ... dam comical.. n her shrieks r chao high pitch.. cnfm higher than mine.. n a monkey tried to climb my dad.. haha... a bit scary.. n he nearly gt into a fight wif e leader of one of e monkey's kingdom.. coz he wanted to shake e monkey's hands.. lolz.. n there r 3 kingdoms there.. n over 500 monkeys..

e bats were huge.. n they all hang on e trees.. n fan themselves usin their big wings to keep cool
then went back villa.. then younger sibs pester me to play pool wif them.. then my dad joined us ate dinner.. yumz.. (PS: e onli clean place wif clean toilets is in Desamuda village... all other places... were gross)


a monkey holdin my dad's finger

monkey fight!!

monkey approachin my older sis.. e one wif red slippers.. haha.. she screamin for it to get lost

king of one of e 3 kingdoms

PEANUTS TIME!!

a monkey n her baby.. (e baby is e darker coloured de..)

e happenings of e last day will b updated at another time.. nd to snooze for a while b4 gg out ltr.. nitez!

No comments: