Wednesday, December 13, 2006

9 dec

woke up early to join e workers there to dance line dance.. lolz.. their steps all e same same de.. onli minor changes.. its dam amusin to watch my dad n grandfather dance... my dad is chao comical de.. n e leader of e dance comments tt my grandfather dance like a chopstick.. n i stand behind my grandfather n beside my dad durin e dance.. so can imagine how much i was lauffin.. haha.. oh.. n i caught most parts of e dance.. lolz.. nt bad le.. considerin e leader did nt teach.. just do... haha...

went for a religious tour after breakfast at e rice table.. n had my "granddad's" bodyguard aka sales manager to drive us arn... a lot of vehicles esp motorcycles on e road.. n often c 4/5 ppl squeezed tgth on e same motorcycle.. omg la.. so scary.. n e chauffer of e day uses his horn like nth.. lost track of e no. of x he horned.. prob arn 90? coz he always overtake other vehicles.. n e driver/ other drivers don keep to their lane de... cut into e next lane which is for vehicles travellin in e opp direction.. went to visit e village churches.. all of which has elaborate cravings on e door.. n look shabby nt like e ones we c in S'pore.. n on e journey there... e roads r v scary.. gt lots of bumps n turn here turn there.. will get lost if dunno e way de.. oh!! gt lots of padi fields n dogs...

Balinese version of angel.. angel dressed in balinese costume

elaborate door carvin

statue of mother mary

e grotto.. of one of e chruches we went to..

another elaborate door carving at another village church

e holy family

e bird house.. housing swallows.. (build a hse for e swallows n steal their nests.. lol- my dad say de)

e sacred heart of e last village church we went to..

another door carving..

after lunch at one of e hawker centres at e roadsides, went back to e villa to swim.. all of us swam.. (my parents, my sibs, my "grandparents" n me) [did i mention tt my "grandfather" past 70 years of age le.. my my "grandmother" is oso arn 70?] swam or dipped in one of e many pools (just beside e restaurant) there for abt 2 hrs.. went back to our villa...then while i wait for my older sis to finish bathin.. which is abt 15min later.. i went to take a dip in e private pool in e villa...after my bath.. ate dinner at e rice table.. yumz.. then i learnt how to fold napkins in 5 diff ways by one of e staff.. if i am nt wrong his name is putu ba.. yup.. he v nice.. oh.. he was busy teachin me n my sises tt he nearly forget to clear e tables first.. haha.. quite funny to c him realise tt he haven done his job first.. haha.. n his bosses aka my grandparents were seatin beside us.. haha.. then played a bit if tai tee wif my younger sibs then turned in for e nite.. tiredzz... coz e previous ntie nv sleep much as my younger sibs is whackin n kickin me at nite.. we share bed... tgth wif my older sis altho there is a single bed n queen sized bed in our rm.. as my older sis n younger sis don wan slp on e single bed n i am a bit too long for e bed? lolz.. have to curl up..so all 3 of us slp on e queen sized bed.. n oh ya.. e beds all have mosquito nets coz a lot of mosquitoes.. n e previous day i woke up at arn 6am thinkin its alr 7plus am.. coz sun rise at Bali is early.. their 7am is like our 9am.. v bright..

No comments: