Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Family chalet from 5-7 Dec...

5 dec
in e morn me, younger sibs n older sis rushed to prepare all e food needed.. ie. marinate chicken etc etc... rush rush rush.. then had to go n meet yy to pass her e vampire knight waited qutie long coz yy late coz of her blisters.. i wonder y she has them.. then rushed to tp.. nd to help my mum buy some stuff.. then went to e coffee shop in tp opp my church to buy lunch for family.. then met parents.. then we go hm.. after tt.. pack in e food for chalet then left.. we stayed in costa sands... n after all e unpackin at e chalet.. realised tt we forgt to bring quite a bit of food.. had to go to e market nearby to buy.. lolz.. after tt.. had some time.. so went to e beach... n omg... don go to e beach at low tide.. gt oil traces, dead fish, includin a dead fish tt is fast turnin into a skeleton.. -.-"



my granny.. actin shuai.. lol

me n my mum.. dunno wat she doin... lolz

my daddy n i

pretty obvious.. is my name.. lol



my siss n i (i look weird here.. nvm)



my older sis n i... i slouchin.. n dunno y gave tt weird look.. lol



dunno wat my sis doin... but my mum say she look like a granny..lol

my br0 busy drawin..

No comments: