Wednesday, December 13, 2006

8 dec

flew to Bali... abt 2hr plus flight.. flight SQ 146 was delayed.... so took off at arn 5pm.. reached Bali arn 8pm.. n took v loong to get out of e Indo airport.. so slow.. everything like manual de.. S'pore de v fast.. once out of e airport.. managed to spot e lady first b4 e matured man.. haha.. (my adopted grandparents) n they gt chauffers to pick us up.. lolz.. 2 cars came to fetch us.. they had sorta expected us to have a lot of luggage.. so gt 2 cars.. haha.. in e end.. my family n my "grandparents" rode in a car.. while our luggage took e other car.. haha.. then have a 15min drive to my "grandparents" place... the Desamuda Village.. e place is huge!! n chao nice!! oh.. its e villas/ resort owned by my "grandparents" had dinner at their restaurant.. (The Rice Table-the Indonesian restaurant.. u can find the rice table outlets in S'pore.. at town n suntec) e kitchen prepared lots of food.. n all dam nice.. gt to taste ferns... which i didn noe is edible.. lolz.. then turned in for e night..

S'pore airport's x'mas deco... nice!!

reception area of Desamuda Village

look at e food!! yums.. n dunno wat my bro is starin at...

my room.. (which i share wif my sises)

the BEDS!!!! (yawns.. zzzz)

No comments: