Wednesday, December 13, 2006

11dec

my younger was kind of sick.. had food poisonin or smt.. throw up twice n had e runs.. but nth serious.. so she, my mum n y "grandmother" stayed behind in desamuda... while e rest of us go sight-seein...today.. my grandfather chartered a tour guide.. its some sort of feedback thing n business for him.. coz he is accessin e places e tour guide is bringin us to, to c if he wans to sign a contract wif tt tour agency.. took quite a bit of photos...

1st stop: Tanah lot temple
my dad bought postcards from one of e sellers there.. one had approached my dad.. offered 30,000 for 30 postcards.. but my dad don wan.. then another one approached.. offered 40, 000 for e same stack.. then my dad offered 20,000.. then e lady tried to up to 30,000.. but my dad insisted on 20,000.. then e lady w/o missin a beat agreed.. she said,"just for u, 20,000Rp" lols.. my dad zai.. 20,000Rp is less then S$4, S$1=5650Rp

my grandfather n sis

my sis n i

beautiful sceneryn its chao cold/ windy

my dad n bro

e temple is behind me.. accordin to guide.. he said at high tide.. e land i am standin on will b covered n onli e temple will b seen which looks like a boat in e sea

e tour guide's hand shaky?

No comments: