Thursday, November 23, 2006

dam tired... all my papers r finally over.. lolz.. dam happy.. n tired.. now.. lookin for job.. any1 wanna reccommend?? lolz..

anw.. today's paper was v crap.. bio paper 1.. i purposely slowly slowly do.. still left at least 45min to slack.. was dam sian.. check thru like 3x n spent some time sleepin.. n i was soo bored tt i went to count how many repeated qns.. lolz.. oh well next

went ice-skatin waf yn, jes, zh, yl, zx, delia... act supposed to b more ppl de.. in e end all pungseh.. oh wel.. its within expectation.. ya.. then my ankle gt blister coz forget to bring long socks.. ya.. er.. nearly fall a lot of x.. n act fell down once coz gt a little gal skate too close to me.. then panic.. n one other time when i dunno how come v unsteady.. in e end one leg kneel on floor.. haha.. nt bad le.. 2nd time skatin n e first time i skated was a year ago ba..(oh.. n everytime i fall.. is all near zh.. n he dam lan can... cannot help to grab hold of me.. rahz.. suan le.. when i first learnt.. duno fall how often.. ) lolz.. now my ankle dam pain.. coz my skates a bit loose.. n yl is omg.. he fell down like goodness how often..n even gt a cut la.. tian ar.. jes oso fell a bit i tink.. n she ar.. never even tie her skates properly =.=" n yn had to help her tie.. lolz.. but in e end jes oso sorta mastered it ba.. ya.. lolz.. i realli need to work more on my balancin.. lolz.. my centre a bit off at times.. soo peeps.. hu wanna skate wif me?

n delia lent me some vampire comic.. NICE!!! lolz.. ops.. she gt me hooked.. rahz.. whack her la.. ling is realli nt bad lookin.. lolz.. yup... shall go search for jobs le.. cya peeps..

No comments: