Sunday, March 05, 2006

heyz peeps.. finally bloggin. anw..
thurs- gt 4x100m relay n 8x50m relayz.. haiz.. i was dam sad la.. i cant run coz sick.. in e end i had to help e pe teachers n raise e "lollipop" so i hai hwee yen help me run 4x100 n aileen oso cant run tt day la.. coz her hand.. diao.. then et n zh they all were like sayin coz of me la.. then i diao them... then et was like u run dam fast de.. always chase after me... wah lao... say until like tt.. he qian bian first then i chase him ma..

sat-went to vsa wif kaiyang... haiz.. i soo nice pei him go there coz he 2nd time gg there... lolz.. then delia, pei yueng, chung kiat, terrence n yunlong oso went.. haha... then i slack there till arn 430.. spent my time coughin lo.. then went to newton mrt to meet tan n yy to write a note to shintaro.. then me n ky went to tp.. then he nice nice pei me slack till arnd 6.. then i go church he go hm.. lolz.. soo tired la...

tts it 4 e moment.. c ya =)

No comments: