Saturday, March 18, 2006

so tired... last nite or rather tis morn slept at 1am.. then i woke up at 545.. which is 15mins b4 e time i am supposed to wake up la.. lolz.. so lei lo..then i reached bishan mrt at 647.. 2 mins late but was like 10-15mins earlier than yy.. hu woke up at 630.. wth..spent my time rottin at mrt listenin to my nano..

go to e kallang mrt wait 4 e rest to come..then i was in a super high mood.. kp on jokin.. altho i am chao tired la.. then go to e cc there.. so borin la.. we r supposed to b coordinators.. basically e gals r like do nth much de.. e guys r e 1s hu r v poor thing.. run in run out.. carry e tables..lolz.. oh ya.. i gt help carry a dam heavy table frm upstairs downstairs.. kaoz.. nearly fall down at e stairs there lo... coz i walkin backwards.. diaoz.. then i was stationed at e performers' room there.. gt aircon.. so i stayed in tt rm n slack n enjoy.. lolz.. while e rest walk arn under hot sun.. lolz.. smart of me sia? oh ya.. saw some ppl i know.. sandy.. frm aj.. krystle khoo.. frm nj dance..(she n her dancers nt bad.. came in 2nd 4 e 17 n above category)after lunch.. i went back to e rm.. n slack somemore.. fell aslp inside la.. was super tired lo..

after e slp.. i was a bit more awake.. went to find yy n yn..then somehow ended up playin hei bai pei(ren ti n normal de) n hai dai.. lolz.. super high mood again... then went back to e rm to enjoy aircon.. then inside onli gt me, yy n yn.. then i was like super nd to stretch my muscles.. then i started kickin my legs up infront, side.. etc.. lolz.. ya.. still can bring my legs up to yy's face lvl tho i hadn done gym since p5..(tho i was in gym frm p3-6.. i chao slack de)then i did split.. cant realli go all e way down le.. but ok la.. did some bodywaves etc.. lolz..after tt i was a bit more dead.. esp on e journey to queenstown.. v tired le.. lolz.. then went queensway shoppin centre to meeet ai yi to go find a com jersey.. kaoz.. we walk arn.. nth much lo.. either e jersey is chao nice.. (i like e white n lime green jersey.. v nice lo) but don fulfil criteria... or chao big or nt nice yet fulfil criteria.. lolz.. but in e end no choice.. gt to buy a men's de.. so weird.. suan le.. oh ya.. it is nike de.. oh ya.. durin e whole time.. i was more like shoppin 4 myself la.. lolz.. go look at e chao nt imprt stuff.. like hats.. shoebags,shoes.. n dunno wat else le.. i tink my jnr thinks i a bit digress a lot.. but nvm la.. gals wat.. lolz..

then we finally left tt place.. took bus 93 wif yy back to bishan.. a lot faster than by train.. then i walk to her hse opp de 410 busstop.. near guang yang sec skl i tink.. to take 410.. n e irritatin is.. e bus came.. then i wan run after it de.. but e stupid bus uncle doncare me.. drove so fast.. qi si ren lo.. suan le.. then i was contemplatin on whether is shld walk hm.. by then was 8plus near 9 le.. it is kind of far n a bit dark.. but nvm la.. i don mind la.. then yy was like so against e idea of me walkin hm.. in e end.. she waited wif me 4 e bus.. ya.. which came 5mins ltr.. then 2 busstops down.. my hse there le.. then coz my mom called me when i was waitin 4 e bus.. she noes tt i am gg hm soon le.. so she n my dad walked out to e 410 busstop near our hse to pei me walk in.. so sweet.. lolz.. but i was sweet in e first place oso.. nv ask them drive out to drive me back.. ya.. then my parents super gao xiao.. e 2 kp on teasin each other.. lolz.. so cute.. =P

reach hm at 9.. ate dinner.. cold rice.. lolz.. then i drank some of my dad's tiger beer.. opz.. lolz..nvm la.. i still prefer red wine.. so much nicer.. n nt so gassy..ya.. after bathin. here i am to blog le.. lolz.. v v v tired.. haiz.. cya peeps.. i am gg to b so dead tmr... so much things to do.. may nt come online tmr.. so ya.. bb

No comments: