Thursday, March 16, 2006

lolz.. today gt 2 posts.. but nvm la.. went trg today..oh ya.. yh realli came today la.. n he was wearin a cap.. but he looks normal lo.. no fun de.. lolz.. e first part of e trg was chao sian n borin la.. n me n yy team up as a double again.. lolz.. don rmbr if we bang into each other.. lolz.. so gt improvements la... ya.. after dunno how long gt break..then e gals sat down to talk.. chao funnie lo.. kp suanin each other n my jnr.. I Ting..she dam cute n funnie la.. always gao les.. then yuhan n e rest of e gals join us.. then i was suanin yu han, hu look like winnie e pooh.. by askin.. y did tigar look into e toilet bowl? lolz(ans:to find pooh) lolz.. then she took my nike h20 bottle to squirt me.. lolz.. i let her squirt lo.. but coz i stand a bit far.. v little reach me.. lol.. then i kp on pissin yu han off... lolz.. then she started chasin me.. lolz.. but i ran too fast le.. lolz.. then yy suan me.. then my turn to chase after her.. lolz.. i managed to squirt her.. lolz.. gao siao..
then went back to train.. then me n my jnr.. I Ting.. were super high n kp on gao les.. lolz.. then coz when i serve.. i tend to stamp my feet v loud.. then she wanna learn.. but her hands n legs a bit ccannot coordinate.. so her partner help her stamp.. lolz.. then yu han was slackin.. then i a bit ki siao.. kp callin her pooh.. but e funnie thing is coz yy use a ball to hit yu han.. then yu han tot it was yy hu call her pooh.. then she smack yy wif ball lo.. lolz.. so evil of me rite? but nvm la..
then after trg.. act me yy n e gals left le.. but me n yy decided to go back to hall n play wif yanhan's near bald head.. lolz.. tt was e ultimate wrong choice la.. coz onli gt guys in e hall then apparently they wanna change their shorts there..kaoz.. me n yy ran out after we heard tt.. lolz..
then walkin to mrt tt time.. i dunno y i juz went siao again n suan yu han wif e pooh joke.. lolz.. then coz i was holdin my h20bottle in my hand.. then she snatch it frm me.. kaoz.. she super strong la.. lolz.. then she open up my h20bottle n poor h20 over me.. lolz.. act quite shuang la.. lolz.. dam funnie lo.. then coz i was tryin to get my bottle back frm her.. so both of us were holdin onto my bottle(inside still gt some h20) at e traffic light there.. then yu hao was standin behind us.. so i juz xing xue lai chao n splash my h20 backwards.. lolz.. then make his pe shorts a bit wet.. then hsien ming was there oso.. lolz.. dam funnie to c yu hao's rxn.. then yu hao drank some of hsien ming's h20... then wanna splash us de.. lolz.. but i bet he would nt dare to... lolz.. n i was rite.. but yuhan was scared lo.. she ran ahead while i slowly walk.. lolz.. lauff until i stomach ache le..
then in e train.. me n yuhan n yy took e same side.. then me n yuhan sat on e same row.. then yy extra sit opposite us.. then coz yy sat on e 2nd seat.. n e 1st n 3rd seat was empty... me n yuhan plotted.. we both went over to sit next to yy.. then we started to squeeze her.. lolz.. chao funnie.. kaoz.. today i super high.. dunno y oso... lolz..
yupz.. tts it 4 e moment.. now i v tired le.. c ya peeps..

No comments: