Tuesday, February 28, 2006

sianz... today went to skl... missed my usual train.. ended up takin e same train as sham.. then today e train comin frm jurong east de door cant open.. hahaz.. then ppl like hui ping, zhi hao and clarence were like super late... hahaz.. ya.. when i reach skl.. my elbows n knees had lots of rashes la.. then i suspect is allergy to one of my med.. but i dunno how come my allergy lag 2 days then come out de.. -.-"" hahaz.. then by cv.. it was itchin dam badly la.. then i buay tahan.. so durin break went to apply for early leave.. go back n c my doc.. hahaz.. i like c my doc v often.. c her until i paisehz le.. hahaz.. then she say she oso suspect i gt allergic rxn to e m&m look alike med tt she gave me 4 my high fever.. hahaz.. yea... after tt i come hm le.. then slack slack.. sighz.. now nd to mug 4 chem test tmr.. sianz.. have study yet.. gonna die le.. dam irritatin la.. y i sick this wk.. then cannot run my relay.. haiz.. suan le.. bb peeps

No comments: