Monday, February 27, 2006

haiz..
sat- had a throbbin head n had fever.. 37.7degrees.. coughz.. so i didn go church.. stayed hm to slp..
sun- went to church in morn.. then went to c my fam doc after tt.. durin mass felt like faintin lo.. sianz.. then i had to wait darn looong to c my doc.. haiz.. she said she suspect i kena viral fever.. sianz.. then my temp then was 38.6degrees.. haiz... after breakfast n takin my med(all my med all weird weird colour de.. hot pink coloured m&m look alikes, green colour herbal cough syrup.. vitamin C, n fever med)went to slp.. or rather tried to slp.. coz my whole body was dam hot.. n yet my limbs were like dam cold.. then i sms tan to ask her entertain me.. hahaz.. after a few sms.. i fell aslp.. hahaz.. woke up at 2plus to eat lunch.. then mug a bit.. then watch tv..
mon- woke up at 3 plus in e morn.. i was havin fever again.. haiz.. then toss n turn.. tried to cool down.. until i buay tahan at 5plus.. then went downstairs to top up my water bottle n to look 4 my mum.. hu was in kitchen.. act i wanna go skl de lo.. coz gt phy n bio practs.. but then when i go take my temp.. i relaised it is impossible 4 me to go skl.. my temp was like 39.1degrees.. diao.. went to take my fever med.. n finally fall aslp.. woke up at 7oclock.. toss n turn.. then yy sms me at 730 askin if i gg skl.. hahaz.. then she was sayin yn was missin me.. coz she nd to tahan seein aileen n yy being ai mei wif each other.. lolz.. funnie ppl.. hahaz.. anyway.. gtg.. c ya peeps..

No comments: