Tuesday, August 28, 2007

zzzz

yest is tired de.. hahaz.. yest i gt to lug a heavy bag to skl.. coz i gt to bring a lot of stuff.. ie my files, my labcoat, my laptop, my charger n powerpack, my clothes.. hahaz.. a bit da bao xiao bao de.. but ya.. then go for lect bs 101.. then e plug tt is kept locked is being pulled out.,. gui yi.. then for half an hr, is free time coz no projection can b seen... haha.. n we no notes some more.. anw... then after tt i go print my notes.. which is a lot.. then went to eat then went for pract.. sucky la.. gt to get soo many pH values.. siao liao.. first expt gt to do 70cm^3 worth of titrant.. kaoz la.. then for each cm^3 increase need to measure pH.. siao liao lo.. do until hand super achy..



then went back to hall to drop off my barang barang.. then do a bit of my pract stuff then went off for econs lect.. n hor e bag diff b4 n after i dumped my barang barang is super obvious lo!! e LT is dam cold la.. aircon no need money de.. haha.. then stone there.. after lect met up wif Tan then went to e heritage centre there to wait for e shuttle bus to take us to ice skaitng rink at jurong... haha.. end up reach Jurong entertainment centre at like 715 or smt.. so me, tan n yn went to arcade to play tou lan ji.. i am sucky tt day lo... sian diao.. then nvm.. play le then we go back to e rink.. then fill up some membership form then get e card thing then e ntu senior says tt wont start till abt 745.. so ok lo.. e 3 of us went back down to play arcade again.. act is me n yn play time crisis 4.. i outlasted myself compared to last time.. haha.. then ya.. then went back to rink.. then there was a short "performance" by e seniors.. i onli c 4 seniors tt r realli ok in skating.. e rest is hai hao de.. then ya.. rink opens.. HAHA I NEVER FALL DOWN!! dam shuang.. n hor e rink's ice de state is realli sucky la.. they nv ice it.. then everywhere rough rought de.. so v difficult to skate properly.. ya then after like half an hr of skating.,. e ice melt until bu xing la.. realli watery lo.. n they didn ice it.. =.="" so gt to skate super careful.. haha

skated till 10pm.. then went to Mac to buy burger to eat.. then come back to hostel wif mar n yn.. l0lz.. then bathe, eat pack bag.. then jiu KO.. hahaz.. too tired..

today.. eh is cold de lo.. rain e whole day i tink.. haha.. went for lect.. then a bit stone.. n zzz.. then yn kai shi gt sha qi.. OH n yn tripped like 3 times on our way to e shuttle bus stop from our hall.. haha.. she scare me lo.. suddenly slip. kaoz.. hui xin zhang bing de.. haha.. then e lecturer today's spd gt increase... haha.. act manage to finish e lect on time.. then go print notes eat at Can A then went to sac to do hw.. act my target was to finish BS205 n pract b4 gg for BS104 tut.. but in e end.. both onli manage to do half way.. sian ar. n hor e chair flippping thing in organic chem is realli irritating.. then tut.. boring... n i at some parts a bit lost.. haha.. then went to collect my hard disk after my tut.,. after tt.. went to S4 to do some wrk then is time for french le

then hor,.. today nicolas v v high la.. a major, big change from last thurs ba.. hahaz.. ya.. yup.. after tt... went back hall do la la zha zha things.. then ttz it!! NITEZ!!

No comments: