Thursday, August 23, 2007

zzz? nite owl

i jus realised tt i am more of a nite owl la.. as in i am more alert at nite than in e morn n afternoon.. hahaz.. anw.. on to e happenings today...

today i am basically a stoner n totally unfocused thru out all e lect n tuts la.. haha.. dunno y oso.. during BS205 lab, i was like huh-ing? all e way la.. catch no balls that S.O was talking abt la.. click here click there de.. so i was lost haha... then tan oso lost.. so in e end the 2 of us have to depend on Yn le.. haha.. then after lab went to SAC to eat lunch.. then i so gang hao meet my cousin.. hmm.. i was quite shocked n huh?! altho i noe she oso in NTU but didn expect to run into her.. then i jus realised tt i am taller than her.. haha... (she older than me by 1 yr.. hehe.. evil rite me?? nvm.. i quite shuang.. coz i rmbred tt she used to b taller than me.. hehe...)

then eat le went for HE191 tut.. kaoz.. i was oso a bit de huh-in? thru out e tut la.. its like e tutor speak v slowly then a bit soft.. so i wasn realli paying attention.. n at e parts where i was paying attention, i don understand wat she was talking abt la.. n some parts she say until quite confusing.. sianz.. so after the tut.. me n tan went to SBS student lounge to discuss.. STUPID TAX!! rahs.. sobs.. hu can b a kind soul n teach me econs??? then tan came out of a brillant idea of asking KY to teach us on mon.. haha.. then tt guy's response = c if he gt time on mon.. n say we stupid trip science de ppl (cant rmbr wxactly y he said that)..=.="" anw.. then tan's response was.. he gt time to ask us to go eat dinner on last mon but no time to help us in econs.. kabish him.. but nvm.. its ok.. haha.. i tink i worse come to worse can still ask my sis altho she is in norway now.. haha.. (hehe.. mon is e 2nd earliest day i am let off.. tink i end arn 2.30 or 3.30)

anw.. cont'.. in e end.. me n tan cannot reach a conclusion regarding that taxation thing.. so end up asking yn to go n ask her tutor.. then me n tan joined in asking yn's tutor abt e taxation.. haha. i tink e tutor was quite =.="" n a bit bu nai fan.. after yn's tutor explanation.. then our tutor's explanation seems a bit... wrong.. nvm.. i cant think abt it now.. so suan le.. tmr then think.. haha.. after that me n yn went to HSS lib, coz i wanted to read e POE textbk.. but cant find.. then we walked to Lib 2 to find. then oso cant find relevant things.. in e end we went to look at organic textbks.. then yn was super high over them.. i was quite diao.. (y she gt such a funny thing to high over??? bu ming bai)

econs lect.. i was freezing.. coz i nv bring jacket out.. coz i tot i would b going back to hall since after my econs tut i have like 4hr break b4 econs lect.. the LKC LT is realli aircon no nd money de lo.. then e lecturer was talking abt CS PS n TS.. sianz.. onli catch a bit here n there.. n tax is realli a topic that i must read up on lo.. every chap oso gt tax things de.. haiz.. (Y MY IRAS EXP DOESN HELP ME HERE??)

then me n yn went out to eat.. ate at KFC.. then talked rubbish. ie.. rmbr hu is in our class in JC, Sec 1, 2, 3, 4 n hu r our tutors n teachers during that 6 yrs., haha.. we v bo liao.. eat liao went to arcade to play.. played e tou lan ji.. i dunno how come i tapped e machine so many times.. so we ended up playing a lot.. kaoz.. shou shi suan de lo..( my wrist n my upper arm) but i quite proud of myself le.. durin e 2 n 3rd game i suan nt bad le.. then i realised.. all my balls r v high.. haha.. I WAN PLAY NETBALL.. ok.. a bit no link.. then after playing e tou lan ji.. went to play time crisis 4.. soo sad.. i lasted longer than i used to but then hor still v sad.. haha.. nvm..

then thru out e journey back yn n me were realli talking abt random things.. such as trigger words.. i realised i have 3 phrases... they r all chinese words de.. haha.. u ppl can try to guess them ba No. 1 _ _ .. No. 2 _ _ _ _ n No. 3 _ _ _ _.. then hor e yn kp saying m No. 1 trigger wrd. kaoz.. then my brain kp on thinking back.. haiz.. then i tried to adopt tan's mthd of clearing mind.. hitting my head.. but apparently it doesn wrk on me.. (but then again i don hit my brain wif a wall.. like tan does.. haha).. yup.. then we talked more random stuff.. by the time we reach our room.. alr 10pm le.. sianz la.. then bathe le then do tut HE191 finish is 12pm le.. kaoz..

kz la.. shal go orh orh le.. n let yn read my blog.. haha.. WEI YN.. DON TELL ANY1 ELSE E 3 PHRASES.. OR ELSE.................................................................................

No comments: