Tuesday, August 14, 2007

hostel nite

finally i am offically staying in hostel.. haha.. hostel life is kind of fun but tiring and a bit ma fan oso.. hahaz.. staying hostel is tiring coz... I GT TO CLIMB 6 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS jus to reach my room la.. kaoz.. i soo long nv climb soo many flights of stairs le la.. sobs.. i tink i will become quite fit lo.. ma fan coz gt to wash my clothes myself, then gt to settle dinner etc myself.. haiz.. but nvm.. take it as training b4 going to beijing.. haha..

OH!! yn can cook!! haha.. she cooked spagetthi.. gt lots of sausages.. haha.. ate till v full lo me.. then i stock up my room wif lots of crackers, cookies n cup noodles.,.. haha.. zun bei hao at night study until hungry le still gt lots of stuff to munch on.. hehe..

hmm.. ya... i oso gt my laptop le.. its acer de.. gt webbie, so any1 wan to webcam me jus gif me a call.. haha,.. eh.. i tink i beta go n study n do my organic chem tut le.. sighs tonite still gt french lesson frm 630pm to 8pm.. gd luck to me haha..
cyaz..

No comments: