Tuesday, August 07, 2007

finally blogging again.. haha.. anw.. i started skl on 6 aug... dam sian la.. gt to wake up arn 6 in e morn to reach skl at 830.. haiz.. soo not used to it la.. used to waking up late le.. haha... anw.. e first lect was on intro to biology.. n omg la.. e lecturer was touching on e topic of origin of life.. so i tot mayb is abt cells n dna or smt like tt de.. then he talked abt UNIVERSE, PLANETS, SATELLITES, MOONS, CALLISTRO N EUROPA, NASA.. =.=" i penged.. c nt much links... then he oso talked abt ELEMENTS, ATOMIC STRUCTURE, PERIODIC TABLE.. i realli huai yi if i went 2 e correct lect.. n tt lecturer v diao de.. say he don wan gif us lect notes b4 e lesson.. he believes in revising e topic.. so will onli gif e notes after e lesson... omg la.. wat rubbish..

oh.. then at nite i sent my sis off.. she gg norway, transiting at london.. haiz.. gg to miss her n our rubbish talks.. hahaz.. oh ya!! her course coordinator's accent super strong.. i couldn realli understand wat he was talking abt when he came over to talk to my parents regarding e trip.. n coz my sis's bf oso went to airport wif us, e lecturer tot tt he was my sis's bro... i nearly penged there n lauffed.. hahaz... then by e time i reached home alr 11.45pm le.. dam tired.. onli slept at 12.. yawnz

then today.. supposed to have lect at 8.30 again de.. then go there le.. wait till 850 still no lecturer.. then today e add/drop period open.. so in e end, me , tan n yn gave up n went to lib to add subj.. its like dam stupid.. coz i click slower, yn n tan managed to get french.. but i didn.. tan oso managed to get spanish.. then i was like diao.. then in e end tan decided to drop french.. so e minute she dropped i added e subj.. haha..decided le.. next time when i register for subj or add or drop subj i will use skl com.. so fast de.. n e time is zun zun de.. haaha.. i hope i wont die in french.. then after adding our subj, we decided to go back to e lt to check if gt lesson a not.. then reached there le.. e LT is KONG de!! =.=""" haha..

after tt went to my hall to mug a bit.. then ate lunch at my hall canteen.. e food is so-so nia de.. oh!! then on e way down to e canteen, me, tan n kwok sorta blocked a resident's path while walking down e stairs.. then ate le then wan go back to my hall tt time, as in me n tan coz yn gg kbox.. so gang hao tt same guy was walking at e back of me while climbing e narrow stairs.. then i blurted out.. "aiya! you dang zhu ta de lu" onli after i said tt then my brain processed wat i said n tt i spoke nt v softly.. felt a little malu-ated..hahaz.. ops.. then tan was like saying tt she don noe me.. lol.. n hor i conclude tt guy walk realli super fast.. coz after me n tan climb e remaing steps n walked to e linkway to my hall tt time.. e guy disappeared le.. i tink he track de.. he gt e track's ppl build.. haha

ya i guess tts it le.. cya!!

No comments: