Wednesday, February 28, 2007

lolz.. finally bloggin again.. too busy reading my mountain of storybooks.. hehe.. anw.. results will b out on 2mar.. so crap.. rahz.. i don wan to get back... gd luck to those tp who r calling on fri morn.. lolz..

today.. quite little ph calls.. i onli 37 calls yest.. i gt 55... siao one... anw.. i cant rmbr if i gt scolded today a not.. soo its either i am used to getting cranky callers or the callers today are generally nice.. lolz.. but then again.. today i gt a lot of loong calls.. callers jus don wan to put down e ph.. hahaz.. oh.. then i gt a choc frm mr tan n he kp on calling me teochew moi..(teochew mei) when he pass by me.. haha.. n i found out tt e shredder machine is dam cool.. but when use shredder cannot wear long sleeves.. n have long hair tt is nt tied up.. hahaz..

hmm.. n george gave me a fright today.. its like he sneak up behind me n suddenly shake his box of mentos at my ear there..then xia si ren.. he lucky i nv shriek.. jus cover my ears.. hahaz.. don ask me y i did tt.. i oso dunno.. then i chased him a slight distance.. then realised if i cont to chase him, i am gg to run past 2 old managers..(n i in e morn threw a tube of sweet frm my wrk station to yn's which is opposite mine n one of e old manager saw it.. i mean she was about to walk into e line of throw... hahaz) n i am wearing slippers.. nt say v gd to run in.. furthermore.. i nd to get out of e habit of running after guys.. dunno i ran after how many guys alr.. (i mean literary)

hmm.. as for e rest of e day.. i don realli rmbr alr.. so tts all.. cya peeps!! gd luck to me on fri!!

No comments: