Tuesday, February 20, 2007

haha.. had a fun filled hols.. my aunt n uncle came down to stay wif us on sat.. e day which i highlighted my hair.. dam happy... (btw.. e hair dye smells of ammonia..) lol.. then went to church for mass..came back arn 730.. then had steamboat.. n my grandma's well-known LU YA (duck), chicken, yummy mushroom and dunno wat else.. then at night we gambled.. lolz... played blackjack n tai di.. cant rmbr if i won money or i lost them.. nv take note.. hehe..

sun... morn went church.. came back.. then wished happy new year to my parents, aunt n uncle n grandma... then this yr i gave them 1 ang bao each.. coz working le.. then ate rice for breakfast? then all of us packed into my dad's mpv to go visiting.. went to abt 5 hses i tink.. then went to one of my relative's hse to eat lunch.. n oh mann... my father side de cousin is chao chao shuai la.. too bad he is related to me.. lolz.. n he is frm my church de.. oh well.. then head hm.. parents cooked shark's fin, abalone, eh.. n lots of other stuff..

mon.. woke up arn 9.. then ate breakfast then went to visit my grandma, grandpa n great grandma.. frm my mother's side.. ya... my uncle is there too.. erm... my uncle(my mum's bro) is dam er xin.. he is everything tt i dun wan my future guy to be.. simplistic mind, arrogant, smokes(buay tahan those hu smoke.. waste money n his health n others too), keeps a totally disgusting beard n moustach (which he believes bring him fortune.. tian ar.. e way he looks is gg to chase off any potential customers la.. ) oh well.. tts my pt of view la.. ok move on... went to another person's hse then to my big aunt's hse.. ate lunch there.. then went hm.. as usual, my parents cooked realli yummy food.. haha.. then gambled.. my uncle, e one staying wif me was e banker.. hehe.. n he lost a lot of money.. my grandma is realli lucky.. she blackjoack dunno how many times, n gt double As n e cards she helped me draw is dam gd.. hehe.. yup.. n my parents were smart enuff to invest on my grandma's cards.. think they made quite a bit.. hehe.. n my bro chao li hai.. profit he kps, losses my mum pay for him.. -.-"" lolz.. yup.. dam fun realli enjoy my fam mann..

tue.. woke up late, ate mee siam tt my mum cooked then slacked n had visitors.. my god parents came.. they have an eldest son hu is out of army le.. n 2 children hu r 4 n 5 yrs old.. haha.. dam cute la e 2 younger ones.. e 4 yrs old gal alr has a bf in her play skl.. haha.. chao ke ai.. n heard she realli exploits her bf.. get her bf's grandfather to buy things for her.. lol.. n e 5 yrs old boy.. is super hyper n playful.. ya..

tts it for e moment.. cya!! happy cny!!

No comments: