Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!!!=P

haha.. slept chao early yest... too tired le.. i tink i was knock out at 9pm.. n my dad was killing a lizard in my rm.. i sorta slept thru it.. missed e action but somehow.. my 6th sense told me.. tt my dad is killing one near me.. then i jus jumped out of my bed.. (according to my bro... i did a 360 deg jump out of bed.) haha... then after tt.. i jus fell onto my bed to slp.. hahaz... quite funnie..

yup.. today v gang hao met yn on my way to wrk.. so i ended up walkin wif her to office.. n then gave out e chocs tt me n yn bought to e rest of e temp staff n some of e perm officers.. ya.. gt some chocs frm e other temp gals n yakult frm some officer and some more chocs frm grace.. then i gt mandrin oranges frm jenize? then oh!! mr tan v nice to gif some puffs.. hahaz.. n gt a rose frm george.. hahaz..

today hp n yn were attached to me.. n spent quite a bit of time lauffin.. hp spent most of e time watchin me n yn bicker.. n yn trying to seduce me.. -.-" to tink she wld have given up trying after chasing me for like a yr plus.. n somehow.. her thick skull cant register e fact tt i am straight.. haha..

oh ya.. then today i gt quite a bit of weird weird callers.. such as TP calling to request for NOA.. when no return has been issued?? n when TP has totally no income... -.-"" then gt an TP called.. tellin me he employee.. on top of tt.. he tell me his wrk permit no. which is a string of weird nos. n he tell me e ltr at e back is a O.. then huh? i nv come across such a id no. n oso.. he speak so muffledly.. dunno wat he mumbling abt.. -.-" in e end buay tahan.. ask mr tan take over.. mr tan oso a bit exasperated.. hahaz... (speakin of mr tan.. remind me wat happened jus b4 lunch.. its like mr tan was practically chasin me n yn out to eat lunch.. then as i left.. i said.. ok.. u treat me la.. then he replied. ok lo.. treat u to a 2.50 meal.. then me n yn said at e same time.. beta than nth.. haha.. then another perm officer heard e short convo n started snickering.. while mr tan diao me.. haha..-->mayb tts y he bought those puffs.. n coz he gt those chocs frm me n yn)

yn sorta is a curse to my avaya ph.. everytime she press manual in.. i will almost most definitely get a call.. -.-"" then i cannot slack.. haiz. anyway.. today i ans 40 calls. nt bad.. considerin how much i slacked la.. hehe.. n heidi gt 47.. zai.. topped my top by 3... hahaz.. dunno y my line is v hot de.. usually i will have e highest record of callls.. haiz.. n i am soo tired of ans calls.. ppl.. if possible.. try nt to call me.. haha...

No comments: