Sunday, June 22, 2008

surprise?!?! lolz.. kz.. nvm... i am a bit ki siao these few days.. lolz..



spent the entire saturday cleaning up my hse.. then after tt went to church.. then went to my uncle's hse for dinner n to celeb my bro's bday... (his bday is on 25 june... celeb it early.. lolz) then ya.. still haven buy his bday present yet.. but.. ya.. lolz... then by the time come home.. alr 10 plus.. jiu knock out le.. lol =)


(the following pics are taken with my hp.. so ya.. resolution everything not good.. but ya.. )





my bro n grandma... apparently sometime in june is my grandma's chinese b-day.. so ya.. (no one realli noes when.. or mayb its made up my dad?? as in the bday date.. lolz)


my grandma gt ready to blow candles.. but my bro.. was too kang cheong.. 1 breath blew out all the candles... l0l..


my dad.. a bit.. ki siao.. coz he got duty.. then was wearing long sleeve white shirt plus tie plus long pants.. so he change out at my uncle's hse.. coz don wan dirty it.. then he changed into shirt n berms.. so at first look ok.. then gg off tt time.. coz he didn bring extra shoes.. so ya.. end up liddat!! lolz.. then we were all saying he look weird.. then he go purposely pull up his socks high high.. lolz.. damn funnie.. in the end my mum called him ma ta hiah (police officer... coz last time police officer uniform look a bit liddat..) then all of us were saying don wan stand next to him.. coz.. realli look weird n unglam.. so ya.. then he come n stick to us.. lolz.. damn stupid.. but gd thing is.. there is no one at the void deck when we came down.. lolz..




then this morn.. go church come back online awhile.. then gt to cont doing spring cleaning.. yes.. yesterday the spring cleaning haven finish yet.. even now.. still left the dining room n kitchen.. lolz.. after today's cleaning session.. found out that my sibs have a sadistic side to them...

apparently my dad discovered a chameleon in the garden.. so he whack it.. yupz.. according to my bro.. my dad's aiming was pretty good.. cracked the poor lizard's skull coz my bro heard the crack sound.. ok its. more of a squish sound.. lolz.. ya.. then my younger sis went to get hot water to pour over the dead n concussed lizard.. the lizard by now had turned rubbery n hard..

BUT the main reason why i say they r sadistic is coz they took the dead lizard n played baseball with it!!! =.="" they took turns to drop the lizard n the other would take a stick n try to whack the lizard while it dropped.. =.="" =.=""


can u see the lizard? its pretty big.. look at tt tail!! soo freakingly long!!

look at IT!!! damn long... damn big..
see... its even longer then a size 6 shoe..
oh ya.. i wan whack my younger sis.. she go fling tat damn lizard at me la.. of coz as all gals normally do when they see a disgusting, gross, creepy lizard.. i screamed.. but ya.. the lizard didn hit me.. lolz.. then my dad was there when my sis threw it at me.. then he tell her.. " dorothy.. tt was v mean of u.." then he go "arm qeo" then creep up from behind me n disturb me,... walao eh.. i shrieked la... lolz.. oh wells..
my dad v wu liao rite.. then hor.. when doing spring cleaning.. he used the vaccuum n put it next to my ear.. or he will use it to suck my hair or my younger sis's hair... lolz.. stupid la.. then he kena scolded by my mum.. hahaz.. (bleahx.. he huo gai... lolz)
kz la.. tts it.. cya!!

No comments: