Monday, June 16, 2008

spring cleaning!! *tho its nt spring...*

sooo tired.. spent the whole of the weekends doing spring cleaning.. oh well.. at least my room now looks relatively neat n clean.. lolz.. threw away lots of things.. lolz.. but now onli the second lvl of my hse is clean... think next wkend nd to clean up the first lvl.. sighz.. oh well.. i tink i will b able to lose weight hopefully.. lolz.. coz i tink i took in more calories than i lost.. =) nvm.. shall weigh myself when i rmbr.. lolz

ya.. but the whole main pt of me bloggin today is to complain that my sis is a violent sleeper.. SHE THREW A BOTTLE OF HER OIL AT ME AT NITE WHEN SHE SLEEP!!! kaoz.. it hurts loz.. then i gt a shock.. stupid gal... ya.. i tink she sort of punched me last nite too.. =.=""" sobs sobs.. poor me.. hahaz...

kz la.. tts it... cya!!

No comments: