Thursday, April 10, 2008

the only reason why i am bloggin today is coz i am DAMN sian of muggin bs107 le.. haha... currently i am in my skl, sbs src.. supposedly muggin... but i seriously nd sort of a break... lolz... brain overload with info.. alll the info all overflow out le.. nth left inside liao... soooo sad... =(

ya... past few days i spent my time after lessons muggin in src... its actually quite a nice place to mug.. lolz... sighz... gt computer, comfy chairs, tables, space, toilet round the corner, bkshop n food downstairs... blahz.. lolz...

oh ya.. the new skl canteen opened le... gt subway, canadian pizza, old chang kee, sakae shld b opening soon. i tink oso gt new food court.. but the renovation still not done yet... so ya lo... i wonder wat kind of food will they selll there... oh well.. lets nt think of food le.. lolz...

oh ya... some random guy mistook me as his sec friend.. it was like i was walkin to the toilet.. then the guy was infront of me.. he kept turning back to look at me... i huh? then he finally asked.. hey is ur name cindy?? i HUH?!?! ehh.. noooo.. then he was saying i look like his sec skl fren.. then i muttered... i came from an all gals sec skl.. =.=""" lolz.. ya.. but he seems quite nice... then just now saw him again.. then ya lo.. the 2 of us had an awkward smile.. lolz...

oh ya.. i am tui-in fang le.. (return the hostel room) no longer gg to stay there le.. lolz... oh well... ya.. sooo my daddy being the nice daddy he is.. came today to help me bring most of my stuff back... lolz.. kz la... he was in ntu doing some work oso.. sooo he didn te di come n pick up my stuff.. lolz..

kz la.. i shall go back to studying the stupid Rh factor... sianz... nitex ppl.. sobs...

No comments: