Saturday, April 26, 2008

damn it... i realli gt a v bad feeling for chinese exam.. yest..i totally nv study la.. its like wake up then head throbbin.. then kaoz.. then went to buy breakfast..(macz. egg muffin.. set) then i onli like ate 1/3 of the burger n 1/10 of the hot milo.. waste money... then went downstairs to buy ju hua cha... n panadol.. hmm.. buyin ju hua cha was a wrong move lo.. make me cough more nia.. then i keep on falling aslp.. so in the end gave up n went home early.. reached home at 6.. then hurry up bathe n slp le.. slp till dinner time.. lolz.. dinner.. ate like 1/3 of 1/2 the amt i used to eat.. n <1 egg.. then went to my room n tried to study a bit.. which ended up with me noddin off... so i decided lets just go to slp then... n tt is arnd 9plus.. but by 11plus i was still awake coz having fever... then damn hot.. whole body like oven liddat de... so i went to measure my body temp.. realli kaoz lo.. 39.6 deg C.. ye hui mian tai guo gao le ba?!?! ya lo.. ya.. told my mum then she boiled some disgustin chinese med for me.. for fever n cough de.. damn gross can?? ya... then tried to slp.. but a bit cannot realli slp.. then at 4plus.. my dad suddenly wake up then woke me up (i was kinda a bit gg to slp le) then say he boiled ling yang.. ltr he bring up for me to drink.. lolz.. soo sweet of my dad.. ya.. then drink le.. tried to slp once again... then at 7.. my sis came into the room(she had to slp in my younger sis's room.. coz don wan to come too close to me.. she still gt exam) then gave me a pc of wet cloth.. ya.. i officially woke up at arnd 8.. then i went to take temp again.. slightly beta.. temp dropped by 0.3 deg C.. lolz...

after breakfast went to see sinseh. then he said its yan zhong de gan mao.. sighz.. realli shytified.. don noe how am i gg to study for chinese at this rate coz the doc forbid me to stay up late.. rahz.. die-ed...

No comments: