Saturday, October 20, 2007

tyz ppl

hahaz. i act wanted to blog b4 my bday is over.. but ya... cheong-ing my 205 assignment so bloggin gt delayed..

anw.. i wanna say a big tyz to all hu have wished me happy bday.. n the presents... i oso wanna tyz my sis cum her bf.. coz my sis is currently freezing in norway, she gt her bf to come down specially to my hse to give me a cake.. hahaz.. i gt a shock when i saw him standing at my hse gate la.. i was like huh?? u come my hse for wat.. my sis oso nt arnd.. hahaz.. ya.. then at nite i was chatting wif my sis online.. so i soon bian tyz her.. then she say she act wan to order me a cake from norway n fly it over??? =.=" hahaz.. but it is nt v possible soo her onli choice was to entrust this assignment of getting me a cake to her bf.. hahaz..

hmm.. soo a conclusion of the presents i gt tis yr.. a pair of jeans and chain from the IJ babes, a new jacket from my mama, n a cake from my sis/her bf... (but my sis still owes me a bag / a pair of boots from norway.. hehe) ya.. MUACKZ ppl!! tyz..

kz.. i am gg to fall aslp over my laptop le.. gtg.. sighz.. tmr gt to realli cheong french n econs n my lab report le.. diiiiieeeeee... haiz nitex or rather mornx...

No comments: