Wednesday, October 10, 2007

blogging during bs205 pract

hahaz... as the title says it all, i am blogging during comp pract..
I AM THAT BORED LA!! and i am going to fall aslp le.. (brain is on auto shut down mode le..) it doesnt help that S.O Lun is the one conducting the pract... hahaz.. anw.. a short summary of my life on mon n tue is as follows..

mon.. for once me n tan manages to reach school b4 lect starts, coz usually the 179 queue is super long.. hahaz.. ya.. during lect i was jus slping.. coz usually i will slp in the train during my journey to ntu, but coz ltr gt organic chem test, i had to forego my slp to mug.. result = slp during lect.. hahaz.. ya.. then tan was there stressing abt the test.. i was like you zhe ge bi yao to stress that much over it a not.. but then again.. she is sitting for the test earlier coz she gt spanish ltr which will overlap into the time for the test.. after lect and mugging a little, me n yn went back to the hall for me to put my stuff down.. hahaz.. ya.. then went to can A to wait for tan to eat lunch.. when she appeared.. she gt a shyt look .. then i omg... tt bad ar.. then i cheong / mug my organic while the rest ate.. coz i gt eat grapes and a ham sandwich earlier.. then mug mug.. then go for test... e test is hai hao.. but i gt made quite a bit of careless mistakes.. 50mins test worth maybe 60 or more than 60 marks.. then econs lect.. then went out to eat dinner.. then went arcade.. OMG la.. my tou lan ji shu went down a lot.. the ball and the rim don like me!! the ball will circle round the rim for a super long time then still drop down without going in.. DAMN it la.!! ya... n i slept at 2.22am in the morn.. coz i was watching my anime.. its dam irritating.. coz it loaded and left abt 6mins then load very very slow.. so gt to wait.. hahaz.. but then i KO-ed 3 eps of the anime in one nite..

tues.. was a dead body.. hahaz.. slept all the way till 730 then get up.. hahaz... body is on auto-pilot mode.. then after my morn lect.. went to meet my dad, gt 2 bananas from him.. hahaz.. coz my house de bananas finally ripen.. we harvested 90 bananas.. but majority of it is given away.. hahaz.. still gt another comb of bananas that is expected to ripen in dec.. hahaz... then went for bs104 tutorial which is FEI de.. useless de.. nvm.. then went to do my lab report and then watch anime... its like i load the anime and nearly fully loaded le.. then i accidentally click another video.. then gt to reload!! dam kaoz la.. so no choice watch till left 6mins then had to go for french le... french.. gt a role-play aka oral test next thurs.. damn shyt.. haiz... then go back do lab report then do french hw to watch anime!! hahaz... then dunno how come i ended up talking abt animes with ky.. super random.. was discussing naruto and bleach.. he super spoiler!! but nvm.. ended up slping at 1.56am.. hahaz

kz la.. i tink tts it le.. cya!!

No comments: