Saturday, October 14, 2006

i planned out my timetable today le.. n its packed until cannot le.. haiz.. after i plan out le.. then realised smt.. i 4gt to plan my timetable 4 today.. lolz.. so in e end today i v v slack.. lolz.. then changed my tagboard.. took me v long.. coz cbox wont work.. then i changed to flashbox.. mann.. flash realli roc la.. so nice.. anw... today's haze lvl went up again.. haiz.. don like e burnt smell...

oh ya! e zhong dian of today's entry is e Thai priest hu is currently residin at my church... he came to S'pore to study el.. n e main main thing is... HE IS SHUAI!!! serious lo.. gd looks, tanned, boyish look, e most e most look 24?? n tall but nt too tall.. prob 177 arn there.. n his voice is nice n deep.. lolz.. hes e main main distraction for mass today.. for me la.. oh well.. he will b leavin in i tink 3mths time ba.. oh did i mention? his hair is a little spike.. nt too much but juz a little.. NICE!! n he reminds me of some1.. (4 me to noe n 4 none of u to find out =P) kz.. i shall stop gg ga ga over him.. n i planned another activity to add on to my alr long list of things to do after As.. tt is.. make my very own rosary.. lolz.. hopefully can get some luminous beads.. then make a glow-in-e-dark rosary.. yupz.. hahaz.. call me crazy but ya.. =P

No comments: