Saturday, August 06, 2005

~kawaii~

heloz peeps...
woke up at 9.30 today.. had a loong nice slp.. so happy... but went i went downstairs.. saw some1 in e studyroom... someone whom i totally don wan to c.. sighs... was my younger sibs tuition teacher.. tt stupid teacher damn irritatin.. alwayz complain complain complain n has e biggest ego i ever seen... always use my hse ph to tok although he has a handph of his own la..then my sis told him to "kindly" refrain frm usin our hse ph... then he gave some crap tt his ph gt no signal.. ya rite... my ph can wrk perfectlly well anyywhere in my hse la.. then he said onli my usin pur hse ph then can call out.. crap la him... then once i was watchin tv in livin room when my bro was havin his tuition.. then ltr tt night tt stupid tuition teacher called my mum.. gifin some crap tt i was distractin my bro frm his tuition.. then my mum scolded me.. hmmmph... frm then on... had super bad imprassion of him...gt an even worse impression of him when he lectured me on me being rude to him.. HELO!! watr e hell la... he nt my tuition teacher... don gif me crap...n nopes... i don think i was rude to him.. i merely called him by his name when tokin to my mum.. so he eavesdropped on me??? whos e one being rude now???? yaz.. n he smell... his personal hygiene super bad oso... if any1 wans to c a guy drinkin some medicial oil n stuffin some medical oil into his nostrils come look 4 me.. i will pt out such a guy to u.. manns... i really pity tt irritain guy's wife n daughter..
went out wif my mum today... then shop shop.. saw this super cute puppy..damn small.... sUpER DupER kawaii...i wan buy... but my mum say cannot ltr when my dad reversed his car into our car pouch.. then run over e dog.. coz cannot c e dog.. too small.. lols...damn sad.. so small size... n its damn adorable la...arhhhs... :( I WAN A PUPPY!!

No comments: