Thursday, August 04, 2005

juz wanna slp

hey peeps... as u hav noticed, i have changed my template... tired of my old blogskin... hahaz... so rate this one.. 4 e past 4 days, i had been slpin at arnd 1+ 2.. then wake up at arnd 5.45.. kaoz.. damn tired la.. coz of pw... arhhh... can i drop pw?? =( anw.. then i go skl fall aslp.. too tired.. then today damn sian... gt shem pre spa n bio pre spa... 4 my report 4 chem pre spa... i 4gt to divide by 1000 when cal enthalpy change la.. my units were in kJ/mol.. but ans in J/mol.. damn... think miso is gonna scream at me liao.. bio pre spa.. didnt realli finish it.. last qn write halfway.. sians...oh ya.. mannn tt Jap guy.. Yuta.. damn shuai.. chao look like toro la... arhhhs... hahaz... my "sis" is over gaga over tt guy la.. but cant blame her.. oh well... sighs..=P
tmr gt op.. sians.. didn realli prepare... sians.. then gt honour's day (top 4 bio- amazin..) after op.. but gg hm first to freshen up 1st.. then gonna gt my dad send me there... oh ya... aj's blazer is er.. nt v nice.. hahaz.. but nj's is worse.. *lols.. paiseh ar tan..*
kks.. tts it 4 e moment... nd to wrk on speech.. crys... wanna slp.. slp loong overdue le... 5 hrs everynite?? damnit..

No comments: