Friday, July 22, 2005

yawnz..

yoz peeps... been quite some time since i update it... yupz.. coz i now nth to do.. so update a bit ba.. yest is thurs... e super dreadful day... coz my timetable is e most sucky tt day.. gt 2 practs.. chemm n bio practs..sian ars..
then guess wat happened?? i avtually burnt m,y finger during chem pract... *ouch* yupz.. damn pain la.. then ms soh happened to c me burn my finger.. lolz.. then she applied some cream on my finger... lolz.. then i cont to do my expt wif my finger plastered... sighz... then after chem pract.. rush 4 bio pract.. manns... i hate skill c n skill d... soooo long... then i no time to do finish... i didn even manage to draw e graph la... die... i damn slow... how??ya.. luckily cement ong let us take hm to finish up... heng ar.. otherwise... i die le...
fris.. nth much la.. act can go out one... but then gt stupid WR workshop until 430... sighz... n i realised tt i am totally a tech idiot... don know how to use fronypage la..
kkz i think tts all 4 e moment ba.. i lazy liao... cya

No comments: