Sunday, July 10, 2005

:P

heyoz... missed me?? hahaz.. y am i askin such an obvious thing... of coz u ppl missed me otherwise u all wont kp on askin me to update rite?? hahaz..
anw... frm e 26-30 of june i spent my time TRYIN to mug 4 my papers hahaz... yupz.. i realli gt mug lor... stay up to 12 + at nite.. but i felt aslp while muggin... heehee..
on e 30th june.. it was my last paper... phy... then after tt paper went out wif class to pizza hut in amk to eat lunch.. or rather i watched them eat coz i meetin my e other 1/2.. aka pris n ek to eat...
yupz i met ek, n pris in PS.. then conz happen to tag along wif pris after their paper.. n guess where we ate?? pizza hut.. :P
hmm after tt we (me, pris, ek) went to watch inital d...coz pris wanna c edison... [word of advice... don go PS.. there is swarmed wif njcians.. soooo irritatin.. wonder wat happened to ajcians...]
then on fri... 31 june or was it e 1st july?? anw.. me, yy, pris, n jh went to watch movie... war of e worlds... hahaz.. paiseh hoe jh, yy, n tan.. sry i went late then watch e 3.30 one.. otherwise can catch e 2.45 show.. heehee.. after tt we met yh n hongzhou none other guy whom i gt no idea hu... n me, pris, yy, jh n yh went to play pool... hahaz... i 1st time play.. so i sux... then they all damn zai la... soooo sad... but then hack la..played until arnd 8 + i think...
hmmm then on mon.. it was youth day.. so pris, me, lia, yy went to play pool...we spent like 5 min tryin to break e balls... hahaz... yupzz... after tt... yh n jh n their frens came.. they played e 9ft one... we gals played e 8ft one... hahaz... play until arnd 5.. then we left.. pris, yy n jh went to but chocs 4 jason's b-day but i left.. nd to run hm b4 mother nags... hehe... met yh on e way.. took e same train as him n his frens... yupz
hmm then 4 e rest of e wk i took back chem bio n math papers... mann my results sux la... biggg time... gt c 4 bio, d 4 chem, e 4 math... sighz... sian ar... hopefully i will pass gp n phy...nd tuition... son... u beta start coachin me....
hmm watelse?? ohs... i gt a junior le... lolz... c ya arnd aj next yr... lols...

k la... tts all i gonna update... pls wait patiently 4 next update... n yn... STOP FILLIN UP MY TAGBOARD WIF ENERGY STUFF....

No comments: