Monday, April 04, 2005

BrRrRrR~ c0Ld.....

heyoz peeps.. today was rainin n i was freezin in e aud n LT lor... coz nv bring jacket.. all my hairs stand on its ends le..anw... today i bought my skl u le... gt size 6 blouse n size 27 skirt.. now im in dilema.. coz dunno shld i change my blouse to size 4 anot... coz some ppl commented tat my shirt too big for me.. but i tot its still k la... then i rolled up my skirt 2x coz its too long... so now my pocket is like very high up like tat.. hahaz~ heck la... wait for my mama to c whether shld i change anot.. (" ,)
today i went to j8 for lunch wif yu ning, yy, jessie, joyce n li ting, sam joined us ltr..*SAJC uniform damn nice la*ate at pastamania... very full... die put on some more weight! then after lunch went to scot arnd j8 for bags... i seriously nd to change bag le.. but cant find a nice bag lor.. sianz~ looks like i gotta go orchard to look for one le... sighz~
*tats it for e moment... tada ppl!*
*muackz everyone... misse original 09 ppl!*

No comments: