Monday, March 30, 2009

happy bday babe!!

yoz yn.. this entry is dedicated jus for u... so ya.. appreciate it k?? its gg to b e last entry for a loooong looong time.. hahaz

yea.. tyz for being such a gd fren / mummy / secretary / jing ji ren to me for e past dunno how many years.. tyz for being there n taking care of me.. n ya during times when i am being blur. smts stupid (emphasize on smts k?? ) hahaz.. yea.. n qing duo duo guan zhao?? (at least i tink tt is e term for it ba??) c.. my chinese is nt tt bad de lo!! =P

hmm.. tyz for helping me to print stuff, lend me ur notes, nagging at me, n sending me home after skl n helping me out in general... yea..

act.. i have mental block le.. fine.. i admit i am nt as eloquent as waye n cant write tt much things.. hahaz... oh wells.. n besides.. i tink i like wrote 2 bday msges to u le.. so ya.. cant fault me for cant think of wat to write.. rite?!?? hahahz..

kz la.. i tink tts it le.. sincerely n seriously wish n hope all e best for u n pray tt u will continue to b healthy, strong, cheerful (sooo don b sooo dao le k?? cut down on ur killing aura too!!), n get good results for all tt u do!!

lots of loves n hugs,
sHiRlEy!!

No comments: