Thursday, October 16, 2008

yoz peeps.. sorrry for letting my blog die... n act this entry is supposed to b up last sat or sun... but ya.. was bz.. so ya loz... hahaz PS

anyway.. i wanna say a big big tyz to all the IJ peeps for celebrating lia's n my bday... (pls.... i am still not 20 yet ok... hahaz.. still gt 5 days i tink.. nt v sure... n too lazy to count.. hahaha) ya... tyz for xiao xue xue.. hehe... it is helping me slp while i try to mug for my upcoming test... hahaz

ya.. gt a test on my bday.. so sad la... but ya loz.. i tink i am soooo screwed for it.. gt a lot of herbs to cover... n i cant rmbr a freakiing thing... so ya.. died... i tink gt at least 100 herbs for this test ba... die... hahaz..

kz.. my anatomy lesson is gg to start soon.. so ya.. i beta go..

TYZ IJ BABES... LUV YA!! =)
(if u wan a more detailed entry n look at the photos.. pls visit yn's blog.. tyz)

No comments: