Friday, March 14, 2008

haha. I am blogged at the title area do it is the only place tt I can type wig yn's itouch..haha..anw I went to buy a pullover test.super random. but

hahaz. if u looked at the title.. its has lots of grammatical errors. oh well.. so not used to yn's itouch to blog.. so ya.. nvm.. i shall leave it as it is..

i am bloggin in skl just b4 chinese lesson starts coz i am realli very wuliao.. oh well.. nth to do ma... hahaz.. so random blog.. oh... shall cont from the title..

eh i went to buy a black pullover on thurs.. as i was saying.. it was super random.. but hu cares... lolz.. ya.. then i gt to go to church after tt... coz i gt penetential service.. in the end i went for the confession b4 the 6pm mass starts so that i don nd to stay until 8pm jus for the penetential service.. lolz.. n i get a free ride home.. so all in all.. no comments. hhahaz...

then sat.. totally unproductive.. act i wanted to wake up at arnd 830 to mug.. then.. hahaz.. expectedly... i overslept and woke up at 930 instead. then ate breakfast.. then tried to mug chinese... failure attempt.. then my mum began to cook lunch le.. coz u was chao-in to eat mee siam... so my mum had to buy all the random food jus to cook.. ops... lolz... oh well.. then at nite.. i discovered that my younger sis had d/led maplestory in her com.. then i wth.. i stopped playing tt like eeeyons ago.. then hor.. after i said that.. i was feeling bored then i went to help my sis level up.. then stupid.. oh well.. lolz... i was bored.. then my sis hor.. she very zai.. she gt MANY "bfs" dots leh.. then gt 1 partical guy.. ming2love.. he was following my sis's charac all over.. then gt another guy.. just ask her if she wans to b her gf.. =.="" lolz... oh well...

then sun... eh.. totally waste time the entire day.. i tried to mug chinese.. failure.. then went to copy my malay notes.. lolz.. then do a tutorial.. then whole day almost gone.. lolz.. then hor ... wanted to do pract.. then i sat infront of my laptop then stone.. dunno how to start la.. sooo shyt.. lolz... in the end... didn do my pract... RAHRAHRAH... sighz.. waste my slpin time...

then mon.. went to skl.. then saw that super gay guy hu sooo nearly fall on me... he DAMN niang can... eeyer... er xin... then when i met tan at the mrt station at boon lay... the 2 of us were hungry le la.. lolz... oh well .. we are still fa yu-in.. lolz...

n yn is super random to go n dig out old blog entries to read.. but some entries are realli funny la.. lol.. hao huai nian jc de ri zi wor... I MISSED 0905... sobs sobs... oh well.. i will realli try my best to make it for the next 09 meeting.. which i tink falls on yn's bday... lolz.. oh well... as of now.. still no confirmation.. so nvm.. lolz....

i shall go back to stoning.. n trying to absorb wat the teacher is talking abt.. stupid liver... so much things to study... MA FAN de 5 zhang!!!
cya!

No comments: