Friday, February 22, 2008

supernatural occurence... scarrrrryz

anw.. this thing happened on tues morning at arnd 6plus.

arnd early 6am on tue morn, my brain decided to wake up but i still kinda tired soo i just cont to kp my eye closed n lai chuang.. then suddenly.. felt a very strong pressure on me.. the pressure was surrounding my entire body n pressing from all sides of me... basically i felt that if the pressure gt any stronger, i would most prob explode or smt.. then i was like ohhh shyt n crap.. NT AGAIN?!?! then ya lo.. muttered prayers.. took me a awhile b4 i could force my right hand to my forehead to make the sign of the cross la.. i could see my own hand struggling to reach to my forehead .. thinking back.. its realli kinda freaky..

ya... then i cont to say my prayers while lying down.. then i suddenly saw 1 dark shadow above my body.. its obviously darker than the dark room.. i was like kao-z.. nvm... prayers prayers prayers.. (oh ya. by this time the pressure on me is sort of lifted le..) then i saw another darker shadow.. this 2nd shadow somehow looks like it has wings. (a bit like angle liddat de wings..) then woaaah... then coz my side of the window i let down my blinds.. so i dunno is it coz wind blow then the blinds fluttered a bit (but i didn hear it flutter.. oh well) ya as i was saying.. i saw some form of flickering light.. so its like waa.. the 2 supernatural beings fight till gt sparks??

while i was kinda amused n scared.. i heard a gal voice.. which is rather high pitch... a bit kinda too high to b yn's voice.. but if yn want to, her voice can be quite high.. n i cant realli rmbr the actual pitch n key.. but i rmbr very clearly tt hu ever said that said," I DONT WANT THE LIGHT!" i shock diao n turned to look at yn. but yn sems to be fast aslp unless she is slp talking.. but her voice.. doesn realli fu he.. then i stuns... then cont praying.. soon everything became peaceful again.. then i gt up to say some more prayers.. tried to go back to slp after tt.. but how is tt possible?? lolz.. so lay on my bed wide awake until yn woke up.. igave her a shock coz i was wide awake.. when normally when she wake up i still zz-in.. lolz..

anww... today when i came back n told my parents.. they assured me tt its normal.. lolz.. oh well.. they too have quite a bit of such experiences oso.. lolz.. oh well.. probably such stuff is to prepare me for when i go to china.. lolz.. at least i noe how to deal with such cases.. my parents are like u might want to bring holy water n a blessed cruxifix when u go back to skl.. lolz.. oh well.. i am soo slpin with my table light on from now on.. lolz..

No comments: