Thursday, September 13, 2007

tired.. knock out (KO1!!)

i v long nv blog le. so ya.. i am back.. hahaz.. eh.. start off with mon.. i was quite high on mon.. then made a lot of crap remarks etc etc.. then tues.. become sian diao.. overuse my energy on mon le.. then was like a dead body or so.. eh.. then comp pract was like shyt.. soo many structures.. i c e structures till i wan faint le.. then at nite arn 12 plus i found out tt one of my relative had passed away in the morn from my sis.. who is in NORWAY?? n i didn noe abt it altho i am living in SINGAPORE?!?! haha.. but cannot blame me... i whole day not online until like arn 9pm. ya... then me n yn slept at arn 2am in the morn.. haha.. watching show..

SO tt means tt i am a zombie again on wed.. haha.. servere lack of slp.. lolz.. then ya.. had com pract yet again.. then an econs tut.. then no more lessons for the day le.. but had to go back to hall to study for my french test. which is today.. hahaz.. e studying process was like merde (french word for shyt) coz i totally cannot rmbr wat is wat n which is masculine n which is feminie.. dam er xin la.. then i oso had to do my bs 101 tut as well as my lab report which is due next tues.. dam sian.. e entire entry or file for the stupid transferase is soo long la.. do until i siao le..

thurs.. dam sian.. i was supposed to wake up at 830 am to study my french but hor.. i slept in until 915am.. haha dam tired. then wake up le.. my level the toilet is being washed.. so had to go down to level 4 to use.. then e level 4 toilet door clearly shows tt it is for ladies.. but then gt urinals.. dam weird.. haha.. nt used to it.. my level is solely for gals de.. hahaz.. ya.. then grabbed a keno brueno b4 gg for tuts.. ya.. then francais was like shyt la.. most of the time i anyhow guess.. hahaz.. then my paper gt lots of liquid paper marks hahaz... whoever who invented liquid paper has my gratitudes.. hehe.. then end up le.. e tutor immediately mark la.. kaoz.. today do test today get back my results.. siao liao... ya.. i gt 24/30.. 80%. but nt v gd still.. the highest in class is 27/30. hahaz.. tt gal dam zai.. hahaz.. i tink i gt quite a bit of careless errors. haiz.. sian la.. OOH!1 MUZ TY YN FOR GIVIN ME SPELLIN hahaz.. TYs da jie / han ke la ma ning..

now.. sian again.. gtta do my bs 103 tut.. HAIZ!!

No comments: