Sunday, April 22, 2007

happy... happy.. lol

fri finally managed to go ice-skatin... it had been like 5mths since i last ice-skate ba.. hahaz. me, tan, yn n joyce went ice-skatin.. lol.. its like we went in like arn 10 plus ba.. then e rink is empty.. ok nt empty but its v little ppl.. n e little ppl is realli literally little.. i mean they r mostly small kids.. kaoz.. stress out lo.. so small so young then can skate so well hahaz.. anw.. we went in then go get skates.. i tink my foot shrank in size lo.. e guy gave me a size 45.. ya.. then first few rnds i super unsteady.. nt used to it.. then gradually became beta.. but then sad to say i fell down 5 times i tink.. erm then once i fall, yn was tryin to catch me then in e end e 2 of us fell hahaz.. its like most of e time i fall is because i suddenly kicked some ice then cannot bal.. oh well.. my fall isn e jialak fall.. its more like kneel down on e ice nia.. so ya.. oh ya.. then we had a mini race thingy.. joyce took abt 1min 18s to skate rnd e full rink, tan took 58s to skate arn e rink, yn took 29.59s to skate.. i took abt 46s ba.. so sad.. i initially quite fast de.. then in e end slow down dunno y oso.. hahaz.. oh well.. ice-skatin is v tirin.. n my legs were chao suan after skatin lo. oh ya.. i gt rope burn marks on my ankle there.. dunno how come oso.. lol..

then went to eat.. joyce wanted to eat her hao jian.. gt to search thru 3 hawker centres then can find haha.. ate le.. then tan went to e lib to read bk.. me, yn n joyce went to orchard.. then on e train journey there, yn was teachin joyce how to use ipod n itunes.. hahaz.. while i jus slept.. hahaz.. tireds.. go orchard to buy yn's cap.. nt bad lookin.. quite nice.. tt reminds me i am so gg to get myself a cap.. nd to hide my hair. lol

sat- went to celeb yj's bday at con's hse.. spent our time listenin to con's talk abt her interview.. then watch her hit her glass coffeetable like dunno how many times till i scared she will break e table.. hahaz.. then ate chips n cake, then played uno stacko.. kaoz.. my hand was suepr unsteady la.. either tt or is ek's fault.. lol.. she purposely go remove e bottom 2 pcs.. so e whole stack was jus bal on 1 pc.. kaoz.. ya.. i dropped e stacko 2 times.. lol.. left con's hse arn 5.15.. by e time i reached hm(walk hm) was alr 5.40.. no one at hm liao.. all went church.. hahaz.. then went upstairs msged my hm to inform her i reached hm le.. then bathe.. then bathe hao le come downstairs find food, then saw my mum's hp on e altar table.. kaoz!! waste my msg onli.. =.=" ate watermelon n yoghurt.. hahaz.. then stone till my fam come back.. had an interestin n long overdue convo... lol..

No comments: