Thursday, January 05, 2006

yoz peeps.. bloggin yet again.. haha.. oh ya... i dunno how to change e colour of e text box for my tag.. de msgs box.. so if u noe... pls tell me how to change... haha

hmm... today had 2 morni pe periods... sianz... juz run run run... 2 rnds warm up n 6 runs.. lolz.. tis time i did do my 6 rnds..nv slack... n i did run continuously.. didn stop!! haha... so proud of myself... soo long nv do pe... tis type of results nt bad liao... haha... muz an wei myself... ya...

hmm... after tt went to bathe... a lot of ppl... so wait quite long.. but nvm la... gt 3 breaks in a row... so cant slowly wait... ya.. i went into e bathrm much earlier than yn n yy.. n i came out at e same time as yn la... haha.. did i bathe tt slowly?? then went canteen to eat.. wiated dam long... after tt 3rd period of break le.. then my son tutor me in numrical methods.. TY SON!! =)lolz... seriously nd tutorin coz i slackled too much in j1 liao... muz catch up le...

after tt lesson time.. then i kp on dozin off... too tired le... haha... then kp on pesterin ppl to entertain me... lolz... paisehz these few ke lian ppl hu kena pestered by me.... then when i came hm i did some changes to my tagboard then i tried to mug bio.. stayed awake long enuff to mug 3 topic.. haha.. woke up at 7 to eat dinner.. ya... tts it le... tmr gt bio test... nd to mug.. cya peeps...

No comments: